1.1 We (https://www.thailove.info) are committed to safeguarding the privacy of our website visitors; in this policy we explain how we will treat your personal information.
- Collection of personal information
2.1 We may collect, store and use the following kinds of personal information:
- a) information about your computer and about your visits to and use of this website (including your IP address, geographical location, browser type and version, operating system, referral source, length of visit, page views and website navigation paths;
- b) information that you provide to us when using the services on our website, or that is generated in the course of the use of those services, including the timing, frequency and pattern of service use;
- c) information contained in or relating to any communication that you send to us or send through our website; including the communication itself, the content and metadata associated with the communication; and
- d) any other personal information that you choose to send to us.
2.2 Before you disclose to us the personal information of another person, you must obtain that person’s consent to both the disclosure and the processing of that personal information in accordance with this policy.
3.2 A cookie is a file containing an identifier (a string of letters and numbers) that is sent by a web server to a web browser and is stored by the browser. The identifier is then sent back to the server each time the browser requests a page from the server.
3.4 If you turn cookies off, some of the features that make your site experience more efficient may not function properly. It won’t affect the user’s experience that make your site experience more efficient and may not function properly.
3.6 We do not allow third-party behavioral tracking
- Disclosing Personal Information
4.1 We may use the information we collect from you when you contact us. We may send you emails in regards to products and services listed on this website or in response to your enquiries.
4.2 Except as provided in this policy, we will not provide your personal information to third parties.
- Third party websites
5.1 Our website includes hyperlinks to, and details of, third party websites.
5.2 We have no control over, and are not responsible for, the privacy policies and practices of third parties.
- Third-party disclosure
6.1 We do not sell, trade, or otherwise transfer to outside parties your Personally Identifiable Information.
- Updating information
7.1 Please let us know if the personal information that we hold about you needs to be corrected or updated.
- Third-party links and Affiliate Marketing
8.1 We include and offer third-party products or services on our website. These third-party sites have separate and independent privacy policies. We therefore have no responsibility or liability for the content and activities of these linked sites. Nonetheless, we seek to protect the integrity of our site and welcome any feedback about these sites.
8.2 Google’s advertising requirements can be summed up by Google’s Advertising Principles. They are put in place to provide a positive experience for users.
We have not enabled Google AdSense on our site but we may do so in the future.
- Contacting Us